Carbon Fiber Monopod
Smaller & more mobile than a tripod, this monopod is the perfect solution for fast photo shoots for hiking & adventure photography, weddings, landscapes & more. Extending to 61", this monopod easily raises your camera's viewscreen beyond eye-level of even above-average height adults, yet collapses small enough to fit in a daypack.
The durable & lightweight carbon fiber weave construction is so strong you can use the monopod as a hiking stick when your camera is not attached.
This monopod includes both spiked and non-marring rubber foot options, interchangeable to suit your terrain, and comes with a convenient carrying case for protection and transport.
We've incorporated a variety of features designed for adventurers:
- Carbon fiber construction - strong but lightweight (11.5 oz.)
- Variable height - 5 sections extend to a max height of 61" & collapse to a mere 16"
- Includes a non-marring rubber foot & an outdoor-tested spiked stainless foot
- Includes a carrying case for protection & convenience
- Ideal for cold-weather use! The leg locks can be activated with a heavily gloved hand, and the carbon body does not feel cold against your hands like aluminum monopods due to its low thermal conductivity.