CameraBuddy Camera Bag
A camera bag designed by climbers for climbers (and hikers)! This sleek camera bag lets you take your camera up the wall or on rugged terrain comfortably, keeping your camera tethered to the bag and the bag securely attached to you, so you never have to risk dropping your camera to grab that sweet shot. It's the ideal size for full-frame cameras with moderate size lenses such as a 24-120 or equivalent.
We've incorporated a variety of features designed for adventurers:
- Integrated Tether (holds your camera to the camera bag)
- Carabiner Loops on the Waistbelt and Tether (attach accessories, a water bottle, etc.)
- Hanging Loop
- External Mounting Loops (to connect a shoulder sling or attach to your pack)
- SD Card and Battery Storage Compartments
- Tripod Thread Adapter - which also fits a standard-size carabiner through it. Tip: Attach a sling and carabiner through this for a great ultra-light shoulder strap.
This bag allows for a wide range of motion and a high level of comfort, and even fits underneath most hiking daypacks. It's so comfortable you may just forget it's there - but try not to, because we want to see your sweet adventure pics!
- Camera bag internal dimensions: 8.5" tall x 8.5" wide x 5" deep
- Camera bag external dimensions: 9" tall x 9.25" wide x 7" deep
- Removable waist belt with steel buckle
- Carabiner attachment point for use without belt
- Carabiner attachment points on belt for miscellaneous accessories
- 1 meter camera tether with hardware for attachment
- Accessory attachment points on tether
- 1680d ballistic nylon exterior
- Polyester lined neoprene interior
- Interior zipper mesh pocket in lid of bag
- Interior side zipper pocket for batteries and accessories
- Interior hanging hook
- Quick release buckle on tether to detach camera from bag